Uniquely Unity Reminder



Hello, it's Kary here with a card using the latest Uniquely Unity July Kit.
 
If you are wondering about how to get hold of this kit, just click on this link and you can read all about this membership. A new kit is released every month for just $14.99.
 
 
Here is this month's kit.  I love the image and the sentiment.  I think aside from Birthday cards I make lots and lots of friendship cards.  This is a great kit for such cards.
 

On my card, I used copic markers to color the stamp image.  I wanted to mimic the beautiful effect of watercoloring and I hope I managed to do so.   It is basically a one-layer card.
 
I think there are so many possibilities with this kit, one idea I would like to try is to stamp the flowers on vellum and create 3D layers of flowers on a card.
 
There are lots of samples and ideas the Design Team has made and here are the links if you would like to see all of them.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/july-uniquely-unity-whole-love-story.html
 
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/simple-love-story-uniquely-unity.html
 
Have a great day!
 
 
 

Labels: ,