February's SMAK & LOL



Hi Sharon here and today it's my turn to show you a card I made using this month's SMAK kit but first of all have you even seen this month's SMAK and LOL?

I've made a card using the SMAK kit. I used two images to make a background. I stamped them onto the card and then used watercolour pencils to "splash" the background. When it was all dry I used a white Posca pen to add highlights. I then stamped the sentiment onto a seperate piece of card and used the same splash technique. To make the image and sentiment stand out I layered them onto some black card and the adhered them onto a white base card.




This month's SMAK is called "Be You For You".

FEBRUARY-2017-BE-YOU-FOR-YOU

And the Layers of Life kit is called "Looking Up".

FEBRUARY-2017-LOL-LOOKING-UP


I hope I've inspired you to use your kits or maybe even think about signing up? You can find all the information in the Unity Stamp store here.

SMAK kit      LOL kit

Have a great weekend !
Sharon
x






Labels: , ,