DT Tuesday with Heather - Thanks for Your Patience

Good morning everyone! Heather here this morning to share a project with you - and a few of the amazing cards that I have been seeing pop up on the Unity Show and Tell Group!


I also have a Quick Tip Video showing how I layered this card together all girlie and cute!


I adore this little cutie - it is the newly released Sloth Endearments set - SOOO cute! I had fun coloring it up in non-realistic colors!


Despite the layers, this card is still pretty much flat - so easy to mail too!


Now - I saw so many beautiful projects over on the Unity Show and Tell page - aren't these lovely? Make sure and leave these ladies some love!

Lee Ann Barrett

Jackie Duffy Sitton

Jane Dehring Bosi

And finally - since we are talking sloths and patience - here is a thought for you!

{image credit}

Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!


Labels: , , ,