Saturday SMAK kit.

Hello , Angie Blom  here with today's SMAK kit inspiration. 
I just love this kit so much,
 you can create some amazing layouts
 with only using the variety of
stamps from this kit.
 I just inked everything up in black archival ink..
 layering one image on top 
of another.. then with some watercolor paints
 ( I used Prima confection watercolors)
 colored the places I wanted colored in.
 I tend to use very little paper product ,
 this way I highlight the beauty of
these stamps. 

Here is the December SMAK kit. 

Here is the layout I created. 




Today is the last day to sign up with the old prices for KOM memberships.. Tomorrow the prices on all memberships go up.. so take advantage of the older prices. 
https://www.unitystampco.com/

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve..
 thank you for being a Unity Customer / Friend.
See you all in 2017 

Labels: , ,