DT Tuesday

Maria here with another DT Tuesday!  I know we are right in the middle of the holiday season but I wanted to use the heart from this month's Kit of The Month called Always Been You so I went with a Love theme instead of holiday theme.  


I used a large heart die to cut out the shape of the heart as a card.  You take folded cardstock and align the die just a little above the fold so you will still have that fold and a card when cut.  

******************************************************

Now for this week's Picks of the Week:

There are so many fun cards and projects over at Unity Show & Tell but here are a few that stood out to me:

This fun jingle bells one is from Rebecca Wong Pui Yee.  I love the shine and dimension of the bells.  


This one is from Samantha Kaminski.  I love the black and white with the pop of color.


This one is from Terri Burson.  I love the background of the card and the added mug and pinecone elements. 



I love all these great cards!  It's so fun to see what everyone does with their Unity Stamps!  I hope you are inspired to stamp now. 

Thanks for stopping by!