Stamp of the Week ~ #MYHEART

Hello.  Gaylynn here.  Today, I get to reveal the brand new Unity stamp of the week.
It is #MYHEART and it is perfect for the coloring craze these days and for upcoming love occasions.


Sentiment:  #MYHEART

I really like that the sentiment is a hashtag.
I stacked two of these beautiful hearts to give the gift tag a pitter patter kind of dimension.


With this project, I got to use my fine liner colored pens.  You can really get into tiny spaces and details with them.

I made a quick tip video with this.
My YouTube is GaylynnNeatThingsBTQ it will be on the Unity YouTube as well.



  

You can't go wrong with this amazing membership,.
A brand new stamp kit arrives at your door every single week, for only $5.79 which includes shipping.

To learn more about SOTW, visit Stamp of the Week.
And for information on all of the fabulous memberships, go to Memberships.

Have a lovely day.

Labels: , ,