Sunflowers for DT Tuesday & Pick of the Week

Hi, it's Gaylynn.  Today, I get to showcase a project of mine along with some of  YOUR beautiful Unity creations.


I chose the sunflower and leaf from the current KOM 9/2016 Moments Between Moments along with the sentiment from KOM 7/2016 Glittering Eyes.



And now onto some of the projects that I found in the Unity Show and Tell Facebook Group page.  If you want to share your Unity creations there, just request to join the group.  There are SO MANY awesome creations that it is difficult to pick just a few for today.

First up is the amazing coloring with pencils by Chris Dayton.
I am amazed by her no line stamping and coloring with the kit Party Animals.


And look what Crystal Minkler made with Have A Little Faith.
The background, the hearts and the lovely sentiment go perfectly together.


And finally, Amber Trubiak made this Autumn beauty with Let Your Wishes Fly and Could I Be Any Cuter kits.


I leave you with a quote for the day.


Labels: , , , , ,