Planner Pages.. DT Tuesday

The craze of Planners.
 Well it is just everywhere..
 Many of the scrapbooking industry companies
 have some kind of planner
 as part of their lines now..
 I have tried just a few and found that this one works great for me. 
I am loving how I can incorporate all my Unity Stamps into these gems. 
Whether is be on a tag, or inking on the page it self. 
Here is a look into my planner pages.


The girl image above I inked up on a tag and coloured it using copic markers. 
Then just attached it to my planner pages with double sided tape. 
the sentiment on top I just stamped that directly on my planner. 


For this next planner page I inked and coloured the images on white cardstock, 
the same cardstock I use for most of my colouring. Then I used my Xyron Sticker maker
machine and this puts an adhesive all over the back of my cut out image.
I just love using this method to make the images into stickers. 
Here are two samples of the Sticker Maker below. I used the second one. 





This last page was one I did for last week.. I just love adding any of the Unity images
you can see you still have lots of room for your day to day journaling. 
I think it is a fun way to get even more use out of your stamps. 
Not just for cards and scrapbook pages anymore.. 
Unity Stamps can be used anywhere.. I love that !! 

For DT Tuesday here is my showcase pick.. 
Thinking Christmas.. well 
Regina J Stuart 
is on the ball with these gorgeous cards.
Simply stunning. 


Then Michelle Mac Dowell Araujo
just blew my mind away with this 
amazing project .. 
stamped these on her boxing gloves.. 
Brilliant way to use Unity Stamps. 


To go check out lots of projects using Unity Stamps. 
Go to the Unity Show & Tell page via Facebook.
You will find a friendly abundance of Unity fans
sharing their beautiful projects. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/434773279941105/


Have a wonderful creative day 




  


Labels: , ,