KOTM Monday


Hello Unity friends! It's August 1st and you know what that means....a new Unity KOTM reveal!


August 2016 KOTM: Open Your Soul



This month's KOTM not only has beautiful images but it's also loaded with fantastic sentiments to help you tell those your care for, exactly how you feel. I try to send out 5 handmade cards a week. It helps me clear my stash but also brighten someone's day. This kit will make it even easier!

Here's a quick card with my favorite image and sentiment in the kit. I kinda think it looks like Ang.

 Isn't she beautiful?



If you're not a KOTM member yet I can tell you that not only is the value great but you'll have some awesome images to make cards for your friends and family.
To find out how you can sign up for your Monthly kit click here.

Before I go I want to share a throwback card I made from the April 2015 KOTM



I love creating with my KOTM and you will too!

Have a great day!