DT Tuesday with Angeline

Happy Tuesday!
Angeline here to share with you a card I made using the April 2016 KOTM "Without fear .. without limits"


I LOVE this beautiful umbrella with a shower of butterflies. Just so so pretty, don't you think?
I inked the image up with different colors of chalk ink to create the ombre effect. 

Then I stamped sentiment along with the "Vintage Handwritten" stamp for the background.



And now, for the picks of the week! Here are some beautiful cards I saw on the Unity {show & tell} Facebook group.


This beautiful card is made by Jackie Duffy Sitton. I love the color on kraft! 


Here's another beautiful card made by Jacqueline Helms. I love the pretty stamp divided into 3 panels :)


And finally this gorgeous card made by Joan Orski. Love how vibrant it is!

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful work with us and supporting Unity Stamps.
Have a lovely week Unity friends :)





Labels: ,