Inspiration Wednesday with Andrea

Good Afternoon!
Today is Wednesday so that means it is time to be inspired
and create!

I have to admit I have caught the foiling bug
I would lay in bed at night trying to figure out where I could get my hands on some foil
Seriously

Two things got this obsession of mine rolling

This:


And Angeline's quick tip how to foil video:



Those 2 things led me to this:


I did it!!!
I hope you can see the shimmer of the gold foil
This card may look simple and easy
but it took hours and hours of testing to get it to work
I used a slightly different way than Angeline using a laminator to heat set
lots of samples straight to the garbage till this one
But as trying as the situation was
I was kind of loving it
Like I was some kind of mad scientist hee hee

I used this Layers of Life kit:
'Much of a good thing'


What inspires you to create today?
If you don't have any gold foil dig out your gold embossing powder!

I don't think gold EVER goes out of style!
Let it inspire YOU today!


Labels: ,