Layers of Life and spray ink...


Hello my FABULOUS friends!

Today is kind of a special day for me... It's my mom's birthday!!! 

She has always been so amazing and supportive of me. I love you Mom! 



For my mom's card, I started by spraying some mixed media paper with spray ink. After letting it dry, I spritzed some blue spray onto my craft sheet and tapped the medallion stamp from August LOL kit  Spiritual Path into the puddle then stamped it onto the card. This gives it a mottled, uneven, messy look that is super fun.

I heat embossed the leaves from the same kit on vellum, then fussy cut them out. 

The sentiment is from July's KOM Dirty Halo....  

You can buy it at full price ($45), but, if you are a MEMBER of the KOM club, you can get it at club price ($26 + shipping)

I used the same medallion stamp from Spiritual Path and the puddle of spray ink to make make a matching envelope. I just created a puddle of spray ink and tapped the stamp into it, then stamped it several times on the flap... Simple thing that makes a huge impact!


Ok... so, if you are LOVING this LOL kit, click HERE to sign up. For only $11.99 a month you get a fabulous new kit sitting in your mailbox each month... talk about happy mail, huh!



And, just a quick reminder... August is almost over... that means you only have a couple more days to sign up for ANY of the clubs and get August kits winging their way to your mailbox. 

Check them out...

Kit of the Month

S.M.A.K.

Layers of Life





Labels: ,