FWF Linky!

Wow, July really flew right on by, didn't it!? Welcome back to another FWF linky party and the last day of July! I'm going to get personal in a hot second, so bare with me.

Today, my hubby and I are moving out of our little home of 6 years. Why didn't anybody tell me how hard it would be to say goodbye to an apartment?! Us and our two little doggies are driving five states away to make a new home for ourselves. The most exciting part is that we have purchased our first home! I'm sad to say goodbye to my neighborhood that I love so much, but I'm excited to make new memories in MY house where I can paint the walls whatever color I want!!!


This is what our new house looks like! :) I made this card for our anniversary a couple weeks ago. Once again I combined an oldie stamp with a newbie stamp. The house from "Housewarming" was color with Copics and fussy cut. In the background I stamped and embossed in gold this fabulous dream dictionary stamp from the June 2015 SMAK - World of Wonders.



Alright enough about me. Now we want to see what YOU have been working on with Unity Stamps!


--Link up your Unity projects through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection

to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT--

Have a great weekend!







Labels: , ,