SMAK Saturday

Hello Unity friends. Today I am sharing a card I created with the Butterfly image from the May 2015 SMAK kit titled {I am a work in progress}

I chose to create with this month's color challenge for today's post to remind you all that there is still time for you to link up your Unity {be inspired} project here.




The prize is crazy awesome so get inky this weekend and submit your creation!


For my card I used a mix of Tim Holtz mini distress inks after I stamped the butterfly image in white and embossed it with white embossing powder.


I finished it off with some pearls and little flowers.

Here's a look at the June SMAK kit



For information on how you can sign up to get your monthly SMAK kits delivered right to your door head on over here.

AND

Don't forget about all the awesome sales happening this weekend at Unity.






Enjoy your weekend!