sweet elle

Hello my fabulous friends!

I hope you are all having an AMAZING day... after all, it's FRIDAY! (even if it is the 13th...)

So, my nephew's birthday is coming up... He will be turning 4. He is an absolute CUTIE that I don't get to see nearly enough due to distance. 


When I saw this weeks STOW, I knew I wanted to use it for his card. It is SO stinkin' ADORABLE!  

Meet SWEET ELLE.  You only have a couple more days to sign up for the Stamp of the Week program and get this Precious kit winging it's way to your mailbox. Get all the fabulous detail, and sign up HERE.

And while you are at the Unity site... There is another FAB sale going on this weekend... It ends MONDAY.

You also should to check out the SUPER cute new stamps by Tracey! I love the diversity of Unity images! 


 Have an perfectly WONDERFUL weekend!



Labels: ,