Kit of the Month Monday


Hi everyone!
Shilo here today to share some inspiration from our brand new
AUGUST Kit of the Month!!!

{summer collapsed into fall}

There are some truly GORGEOUS images and sentiments in this kit!
As always, I am in LOVE!

Here are the two cards I created for you using this kit.





Can't get enough of Unity??
Kit of the Month members get to enjoy a beautiful 
8.5 X 11 full sheet of red rubber delivered to their door EVERY month...
Beautiful, whimsy, and versatile images and sentiments that you can use over and over again....
endless creative possibilities - truly.
For more info on how to become a member, just click here.

I know that I am thrilled each and every month with my Unity kits - the best happy mail!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations today.
Happy Monday!
~Shilo



Labels: , , , ,