SMAK Saturday

Hello everyone!

Meet my nephew Derrek. He his a little ball of energy, and I love him to death!
Normally, my niece is the one who asks about my art and what projects I'm working on, but a while ago, my nephew wanted to come visit me in my studio...
He donned an apron, and wanted to paint!  It was so fun to watch him... He had all the concentration in the world as he painted... Then he would pause and just stare off into the sunshine as his imagination inspired his next piece. I LOVED getting to be a part of it!

(and of course I took pictures!)

To help me document the day....

Unity's {Be Inspired} challenge found HERE and...


FABULOUS stamps from this month's SMAK kit!  These stamps are SPECIFICALLY designed with Scrapbooking, Mixed media, and Altered art in mind, so they are big, and bold, and pretty much awesome! They are also pretty fabulous for cards too. LOVE.  

Did you know that each SMAK kit is 8.5 x 11 inches of rubber images, all pre-cut for your stamping pleasure?  

wanna know what is especially amazing? 

You can get each month's SMAK kit delivered right to your mailbox like CLOCKWORK for only $26  a month.  Yeah... I love Unity!

Click HERE to sign up.


And, while we are on the subject of membership kits... have you seen this month's Layers of Life?


I ADORE the LOL kits! They are super amazing!

If you aren't a member or this kit, you should be. LOL!  Only $11.99/month for an amazing new kit to wing it's way to your mailbox each month. 

Sign up HERE


Labels: , ,