the Reason someone Smiles...KOTM Monday

Hi everyone!
Shilo here today with Monday's Kit of the Month Reminder
(which happens to be my personal fave - just sayin').

Have you seen the March Kit of the Month yet?

It is ALL THINGS SPRING!
Check it out:

{the REASON someone SMILES}

So many fantastic images! 
An 8.5 X11 sheet of red rubber, actually.
Every month.
$26 (plus S&H).
HAPPY MAIL.

For all the details on becoming a Unity Kit of the Month member, click here.

And as with all the Unity KOTM's, there are ENDLESS creative possibilities!

That is one of the reason's I am so in love with my kits....
I go back to them again and again and again.

Here are the two cards I created just for today's post, using this awesome March KOTM:




Thanks for stopping by...
Have a happy spring day!
~Shilo


Labels: , , , ,