DT Tuesday

 Hello, Angie Blom here today with some Inspiration for you ... Have you see the cute stamp for this weeks Stamp of the Week.. we it will make you all mushy... lol
Isn't this little MUSHY guy so cute ...
 
sotw
 
here is a card I created using this stamp of the week.
 

 
 Now I was browsing the wonderful projects submitted for our Unity {be inspired} Challenge .
so here are my picks and let me tell you I love all of them..
I love, love, love the instagrammed selfie.. and this layout is so wonderful..
Camille Robinson used the Just a little Clicky background stamp and I just totally LOVE it..
go check out her blog.. it has lots of amazing projects..
 
 
[happy%2520together%255B4%255D.jpg]
 
I also love this beautiful card made by Dawn... what great layers.. just fabulous..
http://www.paintingtherosesredblog.com/birthday-cards/
 
stamps from a past Kit of the Month
http://unitystampco.com/shop/kind-beautiful/
 
 
 
If you still wanted to take the Unity {be inspired} Challenge you only have one 2 more days to enter.. cause on Thursday we will have another challenge up to be viewed..
http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.ca/
 
Hope you find lots of inspiration today.. for more inspiration check out and be apart of our
Unity show and tell page on Facebook  
 
also check out the Ang Mag page for inspirations saying.. by our lovely Angela.
here are a few I just love ....
 
Photo: simple as that. <3
 
 
Photo: well, hello beautiful day. <3
 
have a great day..
hugs
Angie
 

Labels: ,