Design Team Tuesday {SMAK Happens}


Hello Unity friends! 
It's time for another Unity Design Team Tuesday takeover by moi, Shemaine! 

Today I am talkin up some SMAK...kits that is. 

Yeah...you know you were all ready to SMAK along with me huh!
Now seriously, I want to talk about Unity's SMAK kits today. You know you love them, I really do and have a ton of fun creating with them too! Have you seen the February SMAK kit yet?

{Camera Ready}


It's pretty amazing right? I know I can't wait to get inky with this month's images.

So I went on a hunt for some SMAK inspiration to share with you today and 
well, I did find a few ladies that were SMAK'n and... man did they SMAK it! 

Kendra's been SMAK'n it up on a cool project about her family's Alaska trip. I spotted tons of SMAK on that girls blog so click her name to head over and take a look!

Kendra Weitstock

{image courtesy of Kendra's blog}


Our next SMAK'r is a sweet SMASH album cover from 

Kim Gray

{image posted in Unity KOTM/SMAK group}

Kim's project is a great example that you really can SMAK on anything! 

Here's a little card inspiration featuring the January 2014 SMAK

{Adventure}

 photo JAN2014SMAKcardUW.jpg

This is what I love about Unity's SMAK kits, you can really create anything you like with these images.

I also created a fun Albums Made Easy layout with several images from January's kit that I posted to my blog here.

I gotta be honest friends, in my quest to find some good ol' SMAK today, I did not find nearly enough! I know we have sooo many SMAK'rs out there SMAK'n away on cards, layouts and more.

And well... I would love to see your SMAK!

Please share your SMAK with us over at the Unity Kit of the Month/SMAK Facebook Group here.


Alright friends, that's it for me. I guess all that's left for me to say is...

SMAK on SMAK'rs....SMAK ON!


Have a great day!




Labels: , ,