I {Absolutely Love} Unity

It's the season  of Love. 
Valentine's Day is right around the corner
and I couldn't help myself.

I used the
SMAK kit {YOU are Loved}
to create this 
layered stamp card. 


It was easy to do. 
I started with the tiny heart background 
and then added in the 
sentiments in 
the different colored inks.
The Grey, Pink, and Navy combo is 
a little bit unexpected
but I love how it turned out.

I also love that I get to share a few
gorgeous Unity finds
by YOU!!!

The bright colors on this one just
JUMPED out at me!
This card uses 
{happy love day} KOM

I always LOVE 
Heather's work. 
House Built of Cards.

and then there is this cutie pie card....
Did you know about this stamp set?
There is a whole line of these punny cuties.

This one's called 
It's Sherbert Day

Check out more of Jennifer's work.
Just Jingle


Have a lovely Tuesday!
Stay warm!


Labels: ,