A little Unity on Tuesday with Lisa Arana

Happy Tuesday Friends.

Lisa Arana here, just popping in with some 
Unity goodness to share.

I was playing around in my craft room 
and have a couple different cards
for you today.

First, I never this card
from this
Stamp of the Week:
Tomorrow is Today's Dream.

 

It is a lovely quote perfect for the New Year
or even a graduate.  

I also have this fun card using
Nice Rack.

I just LOVE this deer image.
{I paired it with THIS birthday stamp.}
It would be great for the 
holidays as well.
Maybe add a little red nose
and you have
Rudolph.

Every Tuesday, the design team goes out into blogland
looking for some amazing Unity Friends 
to feature.
We look at blogs, Facebook, 
Pinterest & Unity Place.
And probably EVEN more places.
So make sure you share your projects and tag them with Unity.
You never know when you might be spotted right HERE
on the Unity blog.

Like these amazing ladies.


I just adore this fun card by Donna, be sure to leave her a little love. 
This is one of my favorite stamp sets.  I love how she layered her patterns and chose the perfect patterned paper for the cutest socks ever.
I found her card in the Unity {show & tell}
group on Facebook. 
We are having tons of fun in this group. 
You should join us.


Next is Heather's adorable tag, make sure you visit her
and leave her some love.
Don't you just want to cuddle those adorable foxes???
I love the color palette Heather chose. 
Just beautiful.

Have a fabulous day!

Labels: ,